As you probably already know, aging and hair loss go hand in hand but here are some lesser-known facts and figures regarding this confidence-shattering manifestation:
- Roughly 60-70% of men will begin to notice perceptible hair loss before reaching the age of 35 and this will start to negatively impact the individual’s conviction and poise in life.
- However, only one in every seven males has a genetic predisposition to hastened baldness, which means that male hair loss is generally exacerbated by smoking, adverse medications, prolonged stress, unsuitable hair products, hormonal changes, nutrient deficiencies, and other lifestyle factors.
- During a recent survey of 2,200 men, 53% of the respondents stated that they would relinquish every last pound in their retirement accounts just to regain a healthier, fuller head of hair and 35% would actually give up sex.
- In most cases, a man has to lose approximately 45% of his hair before it becomes visible and evident, which is why hair loss usually feels as though it came out of the blue.
- Nearly 90% men above the age of 40 list receding or thinning hair as their number-one concern, especially as it pertains to their romantic relationships and career prospects.
Thus, if you happen to be one of the millions of men struggling with regressive hair loss and find yourself besieged by feelings of hopelessness and despair, it’s in your best interests to book an affordable hair transplant with a renowned specialist at your earliest convenience.
What You Have to Know About Contemporary Hair Transplants
If you’re ready to breathe new life into your outward appearance and finally reclaim the attractive head of hair you had when you were younger, you have to understand that the country of Turkey has recently become the world’s leader in customisable hair restoration:
- Each year, thousands upon thousands of men from every corner of the globe head to Turkey for economical hair transplants and the country’s hair transplant sector is now worth well over £1 billion.
- In this regard, hair transplants in Turkey are not only more efficacious than in any other country but they are also 72% more affordable as well.
- Modernised transplant procedures are personalised to fit your specific type of hair loss and the procedure is entirely painless.
According to a study published by the ISHRS organisation, almost 80% of men aren’t able to properly detect a hair transplant in person or in pictures.
The Sooner You Schedule Your Treatment, the Better Off You’ll Be
As such, permanent hair transplants now represent the number-one option for anyone struggling with a retreating hairline, patchy hairlessness, or male pattern baldness, which is why you should take some time out of your day to connect with a reputable, authorised surgeon and schedule your free consultation.
The results are guaranteed and you won’t have to spend a fortune along the way so don’t waste any more time. Visit the website of a renowned clinic and get started on the process as soon as you can.